Our Love is Forever

Tuesday, November 29, 2011















1 comment:

  1. Oh, Shantay! Carly is just beautiful... gorgeous hair! As I looked at all your pics and read your post about Carly, I bawled. When you wrote about giving birth to her... wow, what a hard thing to do. I ache for us, I am being selfish right now and just want our babies back. I will be fasting for us tomorrow.
    I liked reading your thoughts just because I can relate. When you wrote that you felt like you had let people down, that it was your fault, I know what you mean. I know its not logical, and I have never told anyone this, but sometimes I am mad at my body. My baby was perfectly healthy, and if that **** placenta would have stayed attached then she would have been carried to term. If only my body would have worked right for her. I know that there isn't anything we could have done differently, but I still think it sometimes before I have to stop myself from going down that road.
    Thank you for allowing me to read Carly's story and your testimony. Knowing that this separation, however long, is only temporary is the only thing that gets me through the day. I will be praying for you.
    Hugs and loves!

    ReplyDelete